The Vibhag KPS was from 11th July to 16th July 2018 at VKV Ramnagar Silchar. A total of 49 karyakartas (27 sisters and 22 brothers) attended as participants from 5 Prakalpa stans, 3 Nagar sthans, 2 Karya sthans and 2 Samparka stans. 18 Karyakartas were in the organising team.
Following boudhik satras were taken in the shibir.
1. Our Ideal - Swami Vivekananda by Dr. Joydeep Bhattacharjee, Asssociate. Prof. G.C. College, Silchar
2. Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Mananeeya Eknathji Ranade by Sri Prashant Chakraborty, Vibhag Prashikshan pramukh
3. Kendra Prarthana – by Kum Kathamrita Bhattacharjee, Vibhag Samparka Pramukh, Barak Vibhag
4. Bharateeya Sanskriti- by Sri Tapamoy Bhattacharjee, Adhakshya, Sanskrit tool, Karimganj
5. Our Challenges – By Sri Bijan Saha, RAO, Barak Valley cluster, VKSPV
6. Karya Padhati – Sri Ardhendu Dutta, Vibhag Vyavastha Pramukh, Barak Vibhag
7. Our Heroicness in History – Sri Amit Debnath, Teacher, VKV Badarpur
8. Adarsh Karyakarta – Kum. Kathamrita Bhattacharjee
Manthan Sessions were as follow:-
1. Mahati Vani-from the book of Rousing Call to Hindu Nation Summing up by – Smt. Rajashree Paul, Asst. Prof. G.C. College, Silchar
2. Purposeful life from the book Sadhana of Service – Kum. Sanchari Adhyapak, Teacher VKV Ramnagar
3. Challenges that our society faces – as we understand – Sri Digesh Ch. Nath, RAO, VKSPV
Every day one Patheya session was conducted: -
1. Utsavas – Sri Jitendra Engle, Nagar Sangathak, VK Tinsukia Nagar
2. Sanskar Varga – Sri Biswajit Dey, Nagar Prashikshan Pramukh, Silchar Nagar
3. Pratiyogita – Sri Dibakar Nag, Saha Nagar Pramukh, Silchar Nagar
In Saririk sessions Kendra Varga and Sanskar vargas were given importance:-
Geet, Mantra abhyas, Geeta chanting, Bhajan Sandhya, Prerana se Punarutthan, shram Sanskar were other sessions.
Earlier on 11th July evening the shibir was formally inaugurated in presence of Sri Sushamoy Purkayastha, Golaghat- Nagaon Vibhag Sanchalak and in the shibir Anubhav kathan session Smt. Lopamudra Choudhury, Saha Vibhag Sanchalika was present besides Sri Pannalal Bakshi, Barak Vibhag Sanchalak present in both the sessions. Everyday a 15 minutes span was kept for subhasish immediately after the bhajan Sandhya.