1 “Sri Rama Jaya Rama” Mantra was chanted during the Deepa Pooja and Shivalinga Pooja and daily by our Balwadi school children, cultural class students and during monthly meetings by our Balwadi teachers and Social Workers. Every month nearly 8,07,620 times mantras were chanted in 84 localities.
2. Through 76 Balwadis, 2,023 rural Children were nurtured. In all the Balwadis, Malt along with hygienically prepared highly nutritive lunch with vegetables was served during the day.
And in the evening vitamin-rich cereals were provided to the children.
3. In our Medicare Programme, 1625 patients were examined and treated for various common ailments, through 14 Rural Medical Centers in Kanyakumari, Nellai and Thoothukudi districts.
4. Eye camps were conducted at 3 places, in Kanyakumari, Nellai and Thoothukudi districts in which 445 were treated for their eye ailments and 69 were operated for cataract. 51 persons given eye drops and 45 persons given spectacles.
5. In 175 Samskara Vargas, 7,140 students participated. The students were taught about the values of Indian Culture, through games, lectures lessons. The feelings of oneness were strengthened among participants, through patriotic songs and games.
6. Under Adopt a Grannie Programme, 24 destitute and old people were provided with monthly solatiums, in the form of rice, dhal, oil, etc., for their livelihood and 112 persons provided rice only, in Southern four districts of Tamilnadu.
7. Monthly Deepa poojas were organized in 235 village temples in five districts of Southern Tamilnadu, in which 10788 ladies participated and offered prayers for the welfare of self, family and the society.
8. Under Amrita Surabhi Scheme, our Kendra workers collected 798 Kgs of rice from five districts.
9. Through various branch centers, including Thoothukudi A.O. and book stalls, literature books were sold for Rs. 64,289 /-
10. 110 Vivekavani Subscriptions collected, One Yuva Bharathi 86 Patron were also collected.
11. 80 women are being benefited in 4 Self Help Groups in Kanyakumari district.
12. Yoga Varga has been conducted at 02 places, Kovilpatti and Aruppukottai in which 23 persons attended.
13. Swadhyaya Varga has been conducted at one places, Kovilpatti and Aruppukottai in which 13 persons attended
14. 4 tailoring units are functioning well in Nellai Kanyakumari districts with the total attendance of 81.
15. Shivalinga Poojas were conducted at 03 places in Kanyakumari District and 267 members participated.&
16. Durga Pooja was conducted at 03 places, in Kanyakumari District in which 244 devotees participated.
17. Rural level competition was held in five districts Total No.of. competitions - 11, Schools -112, Students -2286, Parents - 166, Teachers - 155
21. On 12th December 2023 children from 76 balwadies were given Vegetable rice, Bananas and Vada in memory of Smt. Chithra Ramasamy’s father.
22. On 14th December 2023 childrens from 76 balwadies were given Vegetable rice, Bananas and Vada in memory of Sri. Mohan Kumar.
23. Cultural class conference was held in Vallioor and Thoothukudi during December 2015. Nearly 268 students from 11 cultural classes participated in group songs, dramas, elocution and divine shows.
24. Anna Pooja was performed at Paramakudi in Ramnad district and 250 devotees participated in the function and rice up to 7000 kgs was collected.
25. Geetha chanting performed at 9 places in 3 district and 1130 participated.
26. 1008 Deepa Pooja was conducted 20.12.2015 in Thoothukudi Sri Sankara Rameshwar Temple where 920 devotees participated from 40 villages. Before that in Mathar Sammelan, one new book “Annaiar Kanda Annai Nam Bharatham” released by Mrs. Subathra Vetrivel. Cultural class and Balwadi students dramas and songs performed.
27. Anna Pooja with Geetha chanting was held at Kovilpatti. All India Treasurer Sri. Hanumanthra, “Vivekavani” editor N.Krishnamoorthiji attended and blessed the participants. Nearly 3500 kgs rice collected and 150 participated in the programme.
28. Mathru Pooja and Parents Meeting were conducted in Tirunelveli and Ramnad district at 2 places and 125 participated.
This month, we have distributed the rice which was collected through Amrita Surabhi and Anna Pooja to Balwadi children, old poor people and the institutions as mentioned below:
1. Mounagurusamy madam, Thootioodu - 100 Kgs
2. Hindu Middle School - A.Thiumalapuram - 100 Kgs
P. Packia Saroja – Puthalam - Kanyakumari District
One day after closing the Balwadi, I locked the door and kept the key on the bench outside and sat there. When I thought of leaving I searched for the key. It was not on the bench. One of our Balwadi children named Tharshika came to me and took the key from the book she told me that she had kept the key safely under her books. It touched my heart and her consciousness of keeping things safely was really appreciable.
S.Jeyalakshmi – Sayalgudi – Ramnad District
On 18.08.2015 we conducted cultural competitions at girls’ Hr. Sec. School, Sayalgudi. It was my first experience. Because of our effective canvassing, more number of schools participated. After finishing I approached the Headmistress for distributing the prizes. She expressed her surprise and happiness on seeing the great number of participants. She regretted for not having an auditorium to accommodate comfortably. She also assured us that next year she would provide an auditorium. I felt proud and happy about my first experience.
V.Chenthil Kumari – North Peyankuzhi – Kanyakumari district
One day I happened to meet one of my religious class students. She felt much delighted on seeing me. She expressed her happiness on writing a test on the book “Indian Culture” and there by selected for the camp at Kanyakumari. She attended the ‘Deepa Pooja’ conducted in the camp and was much impressed on that. She also told me that with that experience, she herself conducted “Deepa Pooja” in her village. On hearing this, I felt very happy and proud of our Kendra activities.